Try Children’s Pediatric Massage to Promote Healthy digestion 👶🖐
Typically points are stimulated 100 times quickly and lightly with a little oil.
1. 🐠“Big Fish”: stimulate this point with a circular movement, typically done with thumb. This point helps with general digestion.
2. 🍲Spleen/Stomach: apply pressure back and forth here for stomach aches and poor appetite.
3. 😒Large Intestines: Pressing towards child’s body for chronic diarrhea or constipation, away for an acute condition.
4. 😨Liver: pressing away from child’s body for digestion problems due to an emotional upset
5. 😴Heart: massage this point for digestive issues that are worse at night or cause insomnia.
6. 💨Lung: massage for combined asthma and constipation issues
7. 🦠Kidney: massage for congenital or autoimmune digestion issues